Sunday, September 29, 2013

Archives: 2010 January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Novemb


Benjamin Cool's Book Club | Benjamin's Look Today | Film | London 2013 | Los Angeles 2012 | Los Angeles / Long Beach 2011 | My Thoughts | My Days | New York 2010 | Recipes | Exercise & Health vma nominees | Video Blog | Videos
Hi there! My name is Benjamin Branch Malm and I was born June 15, 1997 (16 years) in Stockholm. And I live in a suburb View Flat with my family mother, father and sometimes my big sister Bea who has moved in with her boyfriend Victor. In this blog you will read about my daily life and what I do on the day, and how it is to be a different guy suburbia simply, that might look like a girl with all the long hair. But I stand on myself and not bother me if others say I'll vma nominees cut your hair short, because I want to be longhaired. And it can be both good and bad for the show people who are really in the people who look different and think that a boy / man will only look one way. These people can go to ******* I think. The people have a right to look as they want and dress as they want (perhaps meaning the same thing). I chose to look like I did with black eyes because I thought it was neat to me, clothed me, I thought, and along with my long hair which I have to grow. I care not what people say or think about me (I try anyway) I'm just myself and if people do not accept it then it is their problem. In any case, I hope you will like this blog and do not be afraid to comment vma nominees on the comment field. And I hope that I can and will inspire you folks out there who may not dare to be themselves or do not dare to show his real self. :) I'M NOT GAY!, (For those of you who think I'm there). Incidentally, I like to cook, work out (almost an exercise addict), spending time with my family and reading books. I sometimes give out yummy recipe for what I think is good from such my favorite recipes, and sometimes from my own recipes that I have found. And tell and I put out books that I have either read or read, both to make you interested to read the book or something. Since I tend to write what I think about the book and for fun give out a small score. This I can also do if I see any movie.
Intresant? Super Porridge Benjamin's Look Today Saturday evening Big Story (MAT!) Saturday My Friday in pictures Benjamin's Look Today I Can not Describe (The Way I Feel) (Audio) Cool! School Finally I have iOS 7.0 update Seg / Math is the devil right now! Machete Kills Smile Frenchwoman Chocolate Fair Benjamin's Look Today Film evening Oatmeal canned vma nominees
Hey I forgot to write about Mtv Awards. But Lady Gaga won three prizes. I do not know some titles. But she won for Best Video of the Year. I found a really good video for this post. and I've found it. But here's a video. `Click vma nominees on the link so you can see the Mtv Video Music Awards
Archives: 2010 January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December; 2011 January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December: 2012 January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December; 2013 January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September;


No comments:

Post a Comment