Monday, February 24, 2014

Again, I do not see what you are looking for the Girls on the list - I do not like that since comed


As mentioned before, instead of Aaron Paul and Kate Mara, due to unforeseen reasons, the absence of the actress Neal Petrick Harris (they say, watch a movie - funny even!) This afternoon, 14:40 am announced the 2013 Emmys -candidates. Since this is the most prestigious series of recognition, so, unlike the usual practice mazsolázgatós Here are the complete list, with brief commentary.
For me, one of the greatest pleasure to the Mad Men-ta despite negative signs but many (or six or seven Emmy away) has been so great chance to gain some categories the trophy. I am personally in this category yet her rooting for (and not to me greatly favored Breaking Bad's or Game of Thrones's), but this year is a rocky one of the most my favorite, finest political series of all time (right now is, I think!), The House of Cards for! Go Willimon, go Spacey!
I do not watch all of the items listed here, so it's very difficult to make judgments - but personally, this award would give Kevin Spacey's or Bryan Cranston's - the same year also humble opinion, vma 2011 performances they provided the most out of their streak. And that's the way most amazingly much.
Some items may quite strange here, as such. Robin Wright-side rather than the protagonist, and this, I think Kerry Washington is right. It is all to say that - Glenn Close, Damages. You may argue about a lot of things about him, but that in this series enormously developed, vma 2011 performances and not for flagging charmed the new character vma 2011 performances nuances rich toolbox for sure.
Two Breaking Bad's candidate? Nice - though again I do not know why Aaron Paul Actor, much more when one of the main operators with - but again it's a matter for the jury. Anyway, the point is that I did not vote for them - but Bobby Cannavale on who has developed a gut dago mobster masterfully here, unfortunately, it only represented in Boardwalk Empire.
If you are so fond of Mad Save now what fanyalogtak earlier critics? vma 2011 performances - Although CH is too obvious realities excellent actress, yet I would give him this award, but for Anna Gunn. He is the last season of BB delivered a strong performance, she is already really about. as much frenzy as Walter White to be his wife ...
Well, two Mad Men's actors could fit into this category - but I do not understand Robert Morse remuneration because the old man, though sympathetic, uncluttered vma 2011 performances but not too much water (the more I think about marking the oeuvre). I'd rather Harry Hamlin - yes, he's played very well this season. In an ideal guest star, just like her - very characteristic, but it is not going very sharply into the main events.
Margo Martindale. To me this is clear - and not just because this list is represented by just over it, The Americans (! Interesting, the less significant sequential recognition in pretty good reception received), but because it smoothly believed him to have seen a lot during long decades of Soviet kémnőhöz are lucky. It was very, very powerful in shaping, without it you would not have the first season.
Here the indications seem to me (no longer surprised by the appearance TBBT after the previous vma 2011 performances ones), simple paper form - but there is a title that is very Kirin from the line - the Girls. I was one of the biggest disappointments vma 2011 performances in the history vma 2011 performances of HBO I know this material - I can not imagine why the judges loved so much!
Alec Baldwin, vma 2011 performances Don Cheadle, vma 2011 performances Jim Parsons and Matt LeBlanc privilege would not doubt if they already do not watch the series, Louis CK is plenty deserved the trophy. But I would choose either of them - some of you already got enough awards in his life. The Arrested Development guy was but more so because the substance at the time did not awards apart, the new season deserves all the accolades, Bateman was put down on the table in an impressive performance in the high-Garde.
Again, I do not see what you are looking for the Girls on the list - I do not like that since comedy Nurse Jackie - but whatever. In this category, for my part, Zooey vacillálnék between Tina and Amy - and clearly Zooey is my choice. Tina has received too many awards (as well as the 30 rocks - yes, there is a quantity), Amy formed a fantastic new season of the couple, but Zooey skills and tools were huge celebrations in the NG. Tom I am now the award, very deserved!
Now, these series vma 2011 performances with or do not watch, or I do not like them. Thus, it would be difficult panelist anyone - but if you've vma 2011 performances got someone to Jane Krakowski. He was already the bomb lelőhetetlen humor Ally McBeal as well!
AHS: Asylum or TOTL? Tough question, but if I think about it very hard, it is clear that the former deserves the award. Of course - I think - will be given in The Bible. vma 2011 performances And it does not start to be discussing legal control again to the sales figures, and many other things are more important why such high recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment