Thursday, February 20, 2014

Emilia marked me felcseszett horror. There


Based on nominations from American Horror Story - 17, Game of Thrones 2011 grammy - 16, Behind The Candelabra, Saturday Night Live - 15, Breaking 2011 grammy Bad, 30 Rock - 13, Downton Abbey, Mad Man, Modern Family - 12, Homeland, Phil Spector - 11 , Boardwalk Empire - 10, House of Cards, Dancing with the Stars - 9
For a full list of candidates can watch it here, főcímzenéstől, hairdresser player, Voice of town, the further 2011 grammy behind and below the main categories, here is last year's candidates (and winners). Surprise? Repeaters? Neglected?
Pleasant and unpleasant surprises are, of course, points of interest, I'm sure that everyone will find thousands marking worth missing, but it's the curse of the awards, since it is usually a minimum of five five carriages can be brought together, each member of which deserve the nomination. Ergo Perfect Five / Six is not, there will always be left out.
Actress (Drama)
Female guest star (drama)
Reality show host
Ryan Seacrest, American Idol Betty White, Betty White's Off Their Rockers, Tom Bergeron, Dancing With the Stars, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn, Project Runway Cat Deeley, So You Think You Can Dance Anthony Bourdain, The Taste
Vector - 2013th 07 18 14:49
Vector - 2013th 07 18 14:53
Hannibal for huge damage, especially if we look to the male protagonists who are categories. I was really rooting for Maslany, and thought that may enter damage. Kerry Washington would have rather gone smoothly Margulies.
and frankly I will not be able leszinkronizálni then that 100% passes the character as you are! :)
Strange watched live on Yahoo to yahoo.com and then I looked at the list too (the whole together by actors), so there is more than one name. Julianna Margulies, Glenn Close, Michael C. Hall, Steve Buscemi. This is what could be the reason?
winnie - 2013th 07 18 15:04
winnie - 2013th 07 18 15:16
there are also a few interesting name. but now as I look through the guest list aa female drama actors seem to be the strongest. although I was surprised that Joan Cusack has received this year. and then I saw Emilia. and all you could tell me what the fuck. bass you've got, it would have been much better and he did not say elfogultságból, but Headey smooth beats, although this year he hardly featured. and although I was not there for the little girl but Maisie Williams better keep him. His neat and all, but I think it's not that big gun. Vera Farmiga 2011 grammy behúzhatná this. deserve. brittonon surprised however, have been so good, and I went through the Nashville t but I did not come so much. abc definitely happy however, there are two candidates for this category. Lily Rabe did not get in, but in return there paulson who hope to win this too. jessica lange, however, I'm not so sure of victory than last year.
In most categories, I can not comment on the merits, I do not watch a lot of candidates (for lack of time, is not it) But Bob's Burgers??? Okay, so it was not going to pull the third season than the first two, but seriously? Instead of a Family Guy, American Dad, Archer?
Not because she is not my favorite. But it seems that the same forced picked up the series for all five candidates. Some series are always there for years, if not good if you are good, some of which you do not deserve it in any category. Plus when I read Anna Gunn was the best supporting actor category laughed softly. Then Emilia Clarke at loud laughter broke out.
No. No Boss, no Southland. Really, Newsroom? And Downton Abbey? And Girls? And I love Jim Parsons, but you can not. I'm happy with Carrie Preston and Christine Baranski, and Nurse Jackie markings. 2011 grammy (Oh, and that does Nurse Jackie how she came to this season after the initial scaring.)
you'll have to take a decision on what basis are people who just watch a series of 10 to 15, and have been recorded from only selected epizodokat? how much power you can get to that charge, mainly how the profession Check Inside ertekli Anyone? According to them, everyone knows that you can have any good if no one saw any testabol minutes of the game, then your life will not get any marking.
The Boardwalk Empire, however, was rather neglected, there is plenty of something that is worth at least a nomination. I for example. I say yes, it would have deserved a very strong field Buscemi is an Emmy.
Emilia marked me felcseszett horror. There's nothing wrong with it, in fact this year was even better, but I think basically completely mediocre actress, and if you have any other actress GoT almost better than him. This year, Michelle F. smooth beat. Instead, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau it should have been given, that's more than unfair, it could not because of it. I might add I love Peter D. game, but this year was not his.
I think: everyone has their own conscience or interest according :) it's still better than the Golden Globes, because there are at least see this and that, some people still look at me and also a series of

No comments:

Post a Comment