Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Girls, here is my final image. In finest wedding dress you have in radnji- I can assure you! I


Manuel Mota
Thank you for a wonderful collaboration, beaded gown for a special and perfect ... Greetings grammys adele for Girls Salon in Belgrade. Beaded gown was really amazing, everyone was enthusiastic as he sowed, and the most important thing to me is that she was too comfortable, even playing in a chair many comrades, the bride, we made recommendations for you to shop. Thanks again,
Girls, here is my final image. In finest wedding dress you have in radnji- I can assure you! I'm still in love with a wedding dress that I had ever happened to me something like this long delight. Everyone was delighted, of course. All praise grammys adele to you and your salon, and thank you for your help. A big hello from me!
Dear girls, Thank you for your extraordinary kindness and patience. Thank you for a wonderful wedding dress in which I felt to be divine. Every girlfriend I'm always happy to recommend to you when you are married. I love you and I welcome very much!
Prices to rent wedding dress in our studio range from 250 euros up to 550 euros depending on the collection and models. Exceptions are Venčanice exclusive grammys adele collection by Manuel Mota and Atelier Elie Saab. See more Facebook Venčanice Bella
Fiesta by Pronovias


No comments:

Post a Comment