Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You said in an interview that one of the best films influenced the screenplay was


Recent Comments Michael Giznborg on under the radar: grammys best dressed "htaomim" (The Skeleton Twins) Oron dill on Alex and I: Part VII - crime Molshm" (Crimen Ferpecto) hamlet on the terror of the Month - March 2015: Late Phases, The Canal, Dark Summer , Recent Posts Lost Time under the radar: "hkomr" (Calvary) interview / conversation with the director Tali Shalom Ezer the film "frinss" "hdb Fdington", Review
Choosing grammys best dressed Archive March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May April 2011 March 2011 2011 February grammys best dressed 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010
"Weekend" (Weekend) is one of the most beautiful films of the British Film Festival next approaching to offer, and generally one of the biggest surprises of the year. This is a little story particularly moving relationship between Russell grammys best dressed and Glen, two British guys, for one weekend.
"Weekend", which was shot for 17 days in Nottingham quite meager budget, grammys best dressed premiered at South-By-Southwest (SXSW) grammys best dressed and then refused to slow down. He won two awards British Independent Film Awards, discovery (Actor Tom Cullen) and "hhisg producing the best "and became one of 2011, Ehud criticism.
"For Mmhthlh I knew I wanted grammys best dressed actors celebrities," said Hai, "I wanted the film to be as much as sincere and authentic, so casting is true of players was essential to that. I did not want them to be identified, I wanted the viewer to feel that they are real people, not actors performing them. casting process was quite long and we saw about 50 players. "
"I tried to do the auditions in pairs and usually get them to improvise around the script. I think this is a great way to get to know the player and his abilities.'ve First time I saw Tom and Chris together was something special between them, the kind of excitement that I knew right away that will translate into chemistry on screen."
"We had a week of rehearsals and during that time also moved together on the script. We talked about him, we changed grammys best dressed and processed it. That's what made him start living. Was no improvisation even in rehearsals and filming themselves. I think that for a story like" Weekend "It is necessary to have its degree of spontaneity, excitement, and improvisations can get it. In addition, the possibility to give the player change and process gives him the ability to accommodate and live the character. "
"I think that the work on these pix made me find my way and the films I want to do. I'm interested in little stories, and great drama that moves the plot. Always surprised at how photographic grammys best dressed coverage has major productions and how emotional changes actually built in the editing room. Somehow the movie My reaction to this work method. I wanted to see the emotional changes take place in front of me in one shot. I did not want to build it in the editing room. "
"I come from the world editing and so it seemed natural grammys best dressed to me. In addition, the last thing I wanted to see the film cleanly, with new eyes - Although it does get you down sometimes. For me, writing, directing and editing are all the same - they are the discovery and understanding of the story. I love being the center of all these steps. "
You said in an interview that one of the best films influenced the screenplay was "Bloody Sunday" (Sunday Bloody Sunday, a wonderful movie of John Schlesinger from 1971). What influenced your film editing phase of the film, in terms of some and the development of the story?
"I think a lot of American movies inspired me. The films are called" neo-realist ": Ramin hernia (" Goodbye Solo "), Kelly Reichhardt (" Wendy and Lucy "," Meek's Cutoff grammys best dressed "). I like to keep things simple and honest, concentrate what matters. "
About the scene brilliant in Glen and Russell talk about the art of gay and lesbian (and in fact actually talking about a "weekend" itself), were you surprised to embrace the film received the audience straight and criticism in general, grammys best dressed and whether somewhere Since the movie is proud that even straight people will be easy to connect to it?
"To be honest, I was very surprised at the reactions although in truth I always hoped that the film will settle well with a wide audience as much as possible. Criticism that the movie had was much better than we ever expected to happen and still quite difficult for me to believe that it happened!"


No comments:

Post a Comment