Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reign! So cool, I would not have thought of it back in the list of The Originals were for example t


Yesterday was America, but the fortieth People's Choice Awards awards, film, television and music categories. The biggest winner of the evening will undoubtedly become Sandra Bullock, golden globes worst dressed who received a total of four awards, plus the Gravity became the favorite drama, the Women's bodies are the favorite comedy. The film performed well in the categories of Iron Man 3 As your favorite movie and favorite action movie as well. Characters are rewarded even Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Adam Sandler as well. My favorite family movie is 2 Gru, my favorite horror Carrie, my favorite thriller Now You See Mee and my favorite end-of-year movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been.
The music category Justine Timberlake has become the favorite man, while Demi Lovato is my favorite female artist. My favorite golden globes worst dressed prize Ariana Grande was discovered, while Britney Spears has become the favorite pop artist. Country category Tim McGraw and Taylor Swift won. Macklemore & Ryan Lews hip-hop, Justin Timberlake, R & B, the band One Direction, and the Fall Out Boy won the favorite alternative band category. Voters favorite song and the music video has been put forward by Katy Perry Roar, favorite album and chose Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience album. The biggest fans are the Lovaticsok here, go for it :) Demi
As for the series category, dethroning happened a couple of my favorite comedy Glee has lost the victory, but the favorite drama category nationwide surprising winner flashed. The Beauty and the Beast fans again have activated themselves a pity that you should watch the TV ratings for the conversion, you can just hang out with other channels. I'm happy with the list of TV winners personally, a lot of good places winners were chosen, but of course I am looking forward to you opinion as well.
WINNER SERIES: My favorite network comedy The Big Bang Theory Favorite drama network: The Good Wife Favorite new comedy Super Fun Night favorite new drama Reign Favorite TV Crime: Castle Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Series: Beauty and the Beast Favorite Cable TV comedy: Psych Favorite Cable TV Drama: The Walking Dead Favorite premium cable television series Homeland Favorite TV Movie / Miniseries: American golden globes worst dressed Horror Story Favorite "straming" series: Orange is the New Black Favorite Series, which is best miss you: Breaking Bad Favorite TV Reality: The Voice
The false CATEGORY golden globes worst dressed WINNER actor & host of favorite comic actor Chris Colfer (Glee) Favorite golden globes worst dressed Comic actress Kaley Couce (The Big Bang Theory) My favorite dramatic golden globes worst dressed actor Josh Charles (The Good Wife) Favorite dramatic actress: Stania golden globes worst dressed Katic (Castle) Favorite Science -fi/fantasy actor Ian Somerhalder (The Vampire Diaries) Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy actress Kristin Kreuk (Beauty and the Beast) Favorite Cable TV actress Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars), a new series favorite actor Joseph Morgan (The Originals) Favorite actress is a new series, Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Crazy Ones) My favorite daytime TV host Ellen DeGeneres (The Ellen DeGeneres Show) Favorite golden globes worst dressed night talk show host Stephen Colbert (The Colbert Report) Add new talk show host Queen Latifah (The Queen Latifah Show)
The false CATEGORY WINNER character of your favorite TV anti-hero Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead) Favorite TV "bromance" Sam & Dean Winchester & Castiel (Supernatural) Favorite TV Female "haverság" Rachel Berry & Santana Lopez (Glee) Favorite chemistry Date of Birth: Damon Salvatore & Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries) Favorite TV hero: Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead)
Well, I do not agree with denominated in THB, by spreading, so is reasonably golden globes worst dressed flat in the story I mowed after about the first season of five parts, + is not in vain do not watch, I think I won because the actors are good, but the series is not itself be me outstanding ...
Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy actress Kristin Kreuk? Well, I disagree with it :/ I have no problem with the girl, but a better actress Nina Dobrev, Tatiana Maslany it even better. I was rooting for Tatianának thousand. So then the Golden Globes if you win. The Reign has pleased golden globes worst dressed and surprised Joseph Morgan, the Beuty and the Beast on. Elnézegetem Vincent and Cat's story, but it could be better.
I do not know why it was so surprising victory denominated in THB. A lot of people love the show and the actors. However, golden globes worst dressed one thing I was really surprised .. That is not the Glee won. Let's just say I have not since Cory is not true to the series.
Reign! So cool, I would not have thought of it back in the list of The Originals were for example there and let's face it, the latter much more highly in viewership, but lo and behold, the Reign fans (including me) really took off, or 1000x voted I: ) It is strange that the vampire diaries golden globes worst dressed only one raking in awards, and it was not for the series, but because of Nina and Ian.
I slowly and a half years ago I do not watch TVD and not missing. I thought then if Elena is a vampire, it becomes likeable, but it was even worse than mortal

No comments:

Post a Comment