Saturday, July 5, 2014

pattern I know, even I think I


Today I boot with the new embroidery from Lanarte Sara Moon. Set into the picture I bought some time ago, because this image has long been my dream. Terribly tempted me to have him start primarily due to the material which was included in the kit, and it is a linen 14 threads per cm :) fabric is also shaded. The image will be so presented and I think it is very well known to you: D
You're right Agus will tyciusie :) and good, because the embroidery looks softer and more subtle, keep your fingers crossed, because as I spread pattern for embroidery it again I have before me two huge sheets filled with crosses: D Delete
Wonderful embroidery chose to xxx! I have a Sarah Moon embroidered with purple flowers but also that I want :) I will eagerly watch for the first views :) best wishes Reply Delete
It's nice that you also like this pattern, this embroidered what you can buy and Embroider into the set, because I like it hihih, I could not even decide which one to choose but somehow fell on this set, I will try to show something soon, I greet :) Remove
pattern I know, even I think I'm in possession, but wyszytego probably have not seen. I'll academy awards 2012 be happy to preview, because the same pattern and colors very subtle, feminine. I'm with you Gretel for the first time (you invented in Chagi: p), but I decide academy awards 2012 to make yourself comfortable and look as soon as a new post :) I greet you warmly and invite you also to each other on http://mojezyciepasjauslane.blogspot.com/, may tempt the way the name-candy? Reply Delete
I am very pleased that Ann zagościłaś on my blog, I cordially invite you to me as soon as you can find some free time :) both patterns Sara Moon by Lanarte I like very much, but first I decided to embroider this :) Regards Delete
Apple pie 29 June 2014 18:19
megi22-1981@o2.pl View my complete profile
2014 (16) June (3) Lanarte Sara Moon - a new image START :) African woman Lanarte - final scene :) Series London "Bus" DMC - the end!! May (2) April (3) February (2) January (6) 2013 (3) December (3)
"Found - clear - developed"
Imprint scene 3 - the last
Haed "Violinist" - progress
Frywolitkowa academy awards 2012 pendant
Diamond ... ...
Crochet curtain
PINK PRINCESS
Winter climates


No comments:

Post a Comment