Friday, July 11, 2014

Recenzjum


For today I have chosen in my opinion the best detective stories, the writers indulge in this genre and characters known and loved by readers. It is a completely subjective statement, I have not read all the crime so if a skip, it is because they simply do not read.
Agatha Christie - undisputed leader, a criminal genius and most-read author in the world. Sold edition book is just over four billion (!) Hard copies and look out for her successors. Her main character detective oscar ramos Hercule Poirot is one of the most famous figures from the world of detective fiction, in his role wcielało a large group of actors. My number one is "And there was no one" (Ten brownies) - the best crime novel I've read.
Sherlock Holmes - penned questioning Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's detective is most recognizable in the world. Filming was the multitude, I do not know personally of any person who does not have heard about an eccentric Englishman. I have not read all the stories Doyle, but among them I chose two favorites - the first "A Study in Scarlet" and somehow last "Last riddle".
Jo Nesbø - even though I read only one book of the Norwegian author, and is the last of the Harry Hole'm in the lead role it has had on me so much that he decided to put it in the statement. He deserves most of all intricately constructed plot and play with the reader. oscar ramos He teaches us how to such false trails, oscar ramos headed in the wrong direction, agitates and mocks the reader. But he does it with such skill that it liked the place. oscar ramos I feel unsatisfied and want more!
Stieg Larsson needs no introduction. His trilogy gained recognition only after his death, oscar ramos which was associated with the great debate whether indeed his books are so good, or is it just a tribute to the author page. I read the first part of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and never read anything like it, do not know which way his novels have been popular soon after its release. The whole time I'm looking for time to write the review, but to read the other parts.
Simon Beckett and his trilogy, a doctor in the main role is one of the best trilogy of crime in recent years. Dark, sometimes, and scary stories, beside which must not be indifferent. Anyone who likes to be scared to be satisfied.
Paul Rzemińska Sunday, April 27, 2014
Kamil! What to Agatha Christie is not only billions of four million! :) And your statement reminds me of me a few weeks ago :) About here: http://sniacy-za-dnia.blogspot.com/2014/03/top-5-najbardziej-poczytni-autorzy.html Reply Delete
Simon Beckett is definitely my favorite! :) His four books of Dr. Hunterz swallowed one after the other and I was terribly disappointed that over. Now I'm waiting for the "wound stones" :) And Agatha Christie is a classic and a legend! :) Reply Delete
Crime is not my story, but there is something that interested me. Simon Beckett - look for, check! Reply Delete
I think the first two positions are deserved. As for the next I just can not comment, because I do not know the form: (But I love the books you Christie and Sir Doyle, we niesmaowity climate, elegance and charm. A to this characteristic detectives.: D Regards. Reply Delete
'm Not passionately crime, but few artists I really like. Christie is already a classic in itself. And as for Stieg Larsson, from a few years I would like to read his book, but somehow I never had a chance oscar ramos yet. Reply Delete
Thank you very much, dear reader, for your comment! You make me who I have to write my reviews and opinions. Remember, however, that spam, profanity and intrusive placement of leads for your blog absolutely absenting! oscar ramos Thank you again!
Kamil young student over heels in love with his Lubej. It is slightly detached from reality and immersed in a sea of books. Książkofil who can not pass by shelves of books. Writing is a passion he discovered in himself by accident. View my complete profile
According to the ratings
AC Doyle (1) Agatha Christie (1) Alexander Kowarz (1) Andrzej Sapkowski (1) Anna Kańtoch (1) Anne Bishop (1) Anonymous (1) Dan Brown (1) Daniil Korecki (1) David Waszak (1) Dean Koontz (1) Elina Hirvonen (1) Erle Stanley Gardner (1) GRR Martin (1) George Orwell (1) Harlan Coben (1) JRR Tolkien (1) James Brad (3) Jo Nesbo (2) May Lidia Kossakowska (1 ) Marcin Harasimovich (1) Max Brooks (1) Olle Lönnaeus (1) Peter V. Brett (1) Rafael Estrada (1) Robert Kirkman (1) Robert Ziębiński (1) Stephen King (2) Suzanne Collins (1) Tatiana Jachyra (1) Ursula K. Le Guin (2) Wilbur Smith (1)
Do you want some book?
2 hours ago
Book fantasy
"Ars dragoons" Joanna Jodełka
15 hours ago
Recenzjum
20 hours ago
MK is - Blog about books.

No comments:

Post a Comment